A Licensed Massage Therapist with 5 years of hands on experience. Management experience preferred but may make an exception for the right candidate. This Supervisor will oversee a team of 17 Massage Therapists, as well as work as a MT thirty hours a week. We are seeking professional, positive and motivating candidates only. This candidate must be capable of leading by example and possess excellent communication and organizational skills. The ability to identify talent, teach proper body mechanics and modalities to new hires, as well as give positive and constructive feedback in a professional manner is a requirement.
1. Must be licensed in the State of Wisconsin.
2. Must have a flexible schedule working days, nights and weekends.
3. Must be the epitome of professional, passionate, friendly, helpful, positive & enthusiastic.
4. Must have excellent verbal & written skills, as well as understand the English language.
5. Must be punctual & reliable.
6. Must be fair and consistent.
7. Always maintain a professional & clean image while at work.
8. Must be proactive & work well within a team environment & with all managers.
9. Responsible for learning, implementing and teaching all service protocols & product offerings, as well as learning and implementing all WELL Spa Salon standard operating procedures.
10. Must possess the ability to professionally give constructive feedback without fear of conflict.
11. Responsible for interviewing, MT reviews and training new hires from start to finish.
12. Must understand and provide disciplinary documentation with proper desired actions and solutions.
13. Responsible for scheduling of all MT associates, including vacation & request offs.
14. Responsible for managing the software schedule of facilities, schedules & technicians.
15. Must be capable of creating a wonderful, nurturing, safe environment for relaxation & well-being for both guest and associate.
16. Must possess effective time management skills before, during & after services.
17. Responsible for maintaining a clean & safe spa dictated under the Wisconsin Safety & Sanitation codes.
18. Monthly communication updates required with Director/Manager required.
19. Monthly to Quarterly meetings is required.
20. Must ensure privacy and confidentialities of each and every guest.
21. Perform opening and closing procedures, as well as hold others accountable in doing so.
22. Re-stock rooms with appropriate numbers of linens, products, and set-up for the following day.
23. Must be comfortable recommending products & homecare.
24. Assist with cleaning of treatment rooms, showers and adjacent bathroom, as well as stocking laundry and ordering all products & equipment for the massage department.
25. Assist with inventory levels to ensure stock levels are appropriate at all times including final year end count.
1. Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Must hold and keep current Massage Therapy license in the State of Wisconsin and provide WELL Spa Salon with the original small license to post at Well Spa.
3. A minimum of 5 years hands on Massage Therapy experience.
4. Willing to attend & approve continued education classes, as well as bring back education & teach teammates when applicable.
5. Must have friendly, congenial personality and professional attitude towards all associates in all departments.
6. Must exhibit energy and enthusiasm for the job and the facility.
7. Must make excellent business needs decisions.
8. May be required to work overtime, evenings and weekends.
9. Must be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
10. Ability to stand, walk and or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
11. Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking.