An exciting non-invasive cardiology opportunity in the heart of Wisconsin is now available. You should be comfortable treating General non-invasive conditions and there's an opportunity to grow the existing practice with your vision. You'll be receiving referrals from hundreds of primary providers.
The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible with an active WI license. If you do not have an active WI license, CompHealth's provider assist team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, CME allowance, sign on bonus, relocation assistance and occurrence based malpractice.
Enjoy living and working in one of Wisconsin's fastest growing areas with more than 236,000 residents. It's a unique mixture of urban style and small-town warmth.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to JOB-
- Employed through an amazing Health System
- Outpatient non-invasive cardiology program
- TEE Available
- Ability to develop and grow new program
- Full support available including NP's and an interventional cardiologist
- Competitive Compensation package with base salary and production bonuses
- Heart of Wisconsin Fox Valley
- Apply now - Become a Cheesehead!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, hhp, interventional, invasive